Compassion and Loving Kindness for Self and Others
4-Week Series, beginning September 22nd
Bring Inner Peace, Balance and Freedom into Your Life
As our journey through this time of the pandemic seems to be never-ending with the challenges of a presidential election adding to the intensity, we invite you to let the gift of mindfulness meditation help you move through this fall with more peace, balance, and freedom.
As Alice Lottes, PhD is completing her two-year mindfulness teacher training from leaders in the field, Tara Brach, PhD and Jack Kornfield, PhD, you can explore or refresh you experience of mindfulness meditation and learn Compassion Meditation with her from the comfort of your home in this next series (builds upon the series offered last May, but experience in that series is not required) for an investment of only $20 for four 70-minute sessions!
During This Four Weeks You Will:
- Develop a healthier relationship with your thoughts and emotions
- Be more in touch with your body and mind
- Practice bringing compassion to yourself and others
- An increased ability to relax
- Reduced stress
- Greater energy, enthusiasm and happiness
- Improved ability to cultivate a sense of inner peace and self-care
- Ability to foster compassion for others
No experience with Mindfulness Meditation is required.
Those new to meditation are welcome as well as those who are seeking to deepen their practice. Note: If you attended the Mindfulness Meditation Basics Class in May, this course will offer a short review of what was covered and offer new techniques to help deepen your practice.
- Four weekly 70-minute sessions. Each session will include a short talk, followed by a guided meditation practice, and finish with a question-and-answer period
- Location: Virtual (via Zoom)
- Facilitator: Alice Lottes, PhD
- $20 per person
Date & Time
September 22, 2020
7:00PM - 8:10PM
Eremos, a center of contemplative life 3355 Bee Cave Road Ste 101 West Lake Hills 78746 TX US https://www.austinawakenings.com/businesses/tx-west-lake-hills-eremos-a-center-of-contemplative-life