Henna 101 Workshop
May 4 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm| $50
Henna 101 Workshop was developed with a novice henna artist in mind.
Here you will learn the roots of henna: a little bit of history and a little bit of tradition.
I will share my henna paste recipe and some helpful tips and tricks on how to adjust your paste to your preference and the weather.
I will teach you how to use cellophane and regular straight pins to make your own henna cones.
We will go through the basic elements of henna designs, and I will show you how to create each of those basic elements AND how to put them together to create a simple design.
At this workshop you will receive:
– all you can henna for practice during the workshop
– extra 2 henna cones to take home
– cheat sheet on drills and practice at home
– 2 extra cellophane sheets and pins to make your own cones at home
– henna aftercare balm with aftercare instructions
– a free drink courtesy of West Pecan Coffee
Do not delay getting your ticket, only 8 spots available.